Disney World Advice?!?

Okay, so me (18) and my mum (41) live in England, near Birmingham, and we were thinking about going to Disney World in Orlando in 2013. We've been previously, but with my dad also, and we stayed for two weeks, in a rented villa. We flew with Virgin Airlines. Bascially, all I want to know is how much it... show more Okay, so me (18) and my mum (41) live in England, near Birmingham, and we were thinking about going to Disney World in Orlando in 2013. We've been previously, but with my dad also, and we stayed for two weeks, in a rented villa. We flew with Virgin Airlines.

Bascially, all I want to know is how much it would roughly cost for the two of us. Would a villa or a hotel be cheaper? What is the best airline to fly with? Or are their any good packages available? We want tickets to all the parks too, of course. We love our rides. ;) The more professional advice, the better! Thank you so much!!!

Laura. Xxx