What brand of boxer briefs & briefs are best?

Going back to school shopping soon (I'm 17 in high school). I wear boxer briefs and plan on buying some briefs to wear every now and then and am wondering which brand is the most comfortable. I currently have fruit of the loom boxer briefs. I also don't want to spend too much money on undies. Do girls... show more Going back to school shopping soon (I'm 17 in high school). I wear boxer briefs and plan on buying some briefs to wear every now and then and am wondering which brand is the most comfortable. I currently have fruit of the loom boxer briefs. I also don't want to spend too much money on undies. Do girls care what brand of underwear a guy wears, do they even pay attention to that stuff? I was thinking of switching to Hanes boxer briefs or maybe getting some Calvin Klein boxer brierfs / briefs.
Update: I don't like wearing boxers (I find them uncomfortable) so please don't suggest boxers. Thanks.