Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

I want to achieve a better looking, more muscular body?

Hey! I'm a 15 year old, and lately, I have been noticing more and more imperfections regarding my fat percentage and visual muscle. Basically, there are a couple locations on my body that I'm most concerned with. I am concerned about my abdominals, my chest, and my lower back. I have no abdominal definition, and my chest is big, but I fear I may have gynocomastia, so my nipples are a bit puffy. I'd like to change that. Finally , I have an issue with my back. I have noticed I have love handles, and I want those gone. I'm willing to start a special diet as well as go to the gym, but I need recommendations. What kind of diet should I follow? What are the best exercises for chest, abs, and lower back! How much should my protein intake be each day? I would like to get in good physical shape ASAP, but I'm willing to dedicate! Any help would be much appreciated. Sincerely, Ethan (:

Favorite Answer

You're 15, you either don't need or won't stick to a diet. Try changing your eating habits, think about it like this. Your body is a fire, food it wood to burn, and exercise is is air for the fire. Don't go long periods without eating, eat 5-6+ times a day in small potions, the reason for this is because if you let a fire go without wood for a long period it dies down, at that point if your throw a pile of wood on it, it'll go out. When your body is without food for long it slows down and conserves energy because there's none to waste, then if you dump a big meal on it only so much is burned the rest, THAT'LL BE STORED FOR LATER. So don't skip eating rather eat small and often, don't eat before you go to sleep because sleep is when the fire has no oxygen, THAT'LL BE STORED FOR LATER. If you're an average 15 year old you drink soda and think a glass of water a day is alright. Soda is full of sugar and other unhealthy ingredients, not to mention it does a lousy job to hydrate you. So? Almost two thirds of the human body is made up of water. Its roles include everything from removing waste to regulating body temperature to lubricating joints, just to name a few. Water also acts as a natural appetite suppressant and aids in metabolism. With all these functions, the consumption of water is vital to the normal functioning of the body. Replace all sugar drinks and soda with water. Ride your bike, play sports, mow the lawn, get an exercise game on the wii or kinect, get some weights and lift them twice a day, three times a week, switch your exercise to target different muscles each time allow two days between. Remember to choose a weight that is easy for you to lift, you aren't trying to see what you can max you are trying to build your muscle so lift less more rather than lifting more less. Try to be more active in the every day things you do, like if there's an elevator, use the stairs instead when you go up stairs, keep feeding the fire oxygen for a steady burn. If you 're You are 15 you can't afford a gym membership and can't drive, though it's not possible you're better off making a routine you can easily achieve. The key is to continue in this manner and not get discouraged if you don't see quick results, because that is common. In fact sometimes you may even feel like you've gained weight but just keep on active. Your body will eventually be a huge fire and burn strong because it's been burning so long. Man with good body say: hot fire burn the fat.

BTW I used to think that I had gynecomastia too, I mean most of my girlfriends had smaller boobs then mine and NEVER felt comfortable taking my shirt off around people. I went to the gym for a long time and would target my chest muscles and what not, and do 2 hours of cardio, a few weeks of it and I would get discouraged because I wouldn't seem to get any results. I was always chubby, people would often call me fat. Now I follow what I suggested to you here, I just keep active eat often (high protein), I actually cut back on lifting weights a lot; I play xbox kinect, work a lot in my yard and drink lots of water. I finally kept it up and didn't slack off and then all of a sudden, people are calling me skinny. I feel good when I take my shirt off and my girl is always rubbing my chest (it's still bigger than average, but it looks like a man's chest now). Anyways hope this helps, good luck.

1

Source(s): Big Muscle Mass Formula - http://BuildMuscle.oruty.com/?KARV

If I were you I would start with doing push ups, rows, crunches, and bicep/tricep curls. After about a month of doing these exercises add bench press, and weighted crunches to your routine. It is important to exercise and strengthen up your chest so that it can lift your own body weight before you move onto lifting additional weight while doing bench press. I have seen to many guys who hurt themselves lifting crazy amounts of weight before they are ready. Make shore you get an experienced weight lifter or one of the gym staff to show you how to do all the exercises with proper form.

As far as diets go aim to eat muesli or an egg on toast for breakfast, for lunch and dinner eat a high protein low fat dish with a side of salad. If you are hungry between meals (which it is normal to be) eat fruit or nuts. Drink heaps and heaps of water as this will keep your metabolism up and keep your body burning fat. Also drink a supplement after your work out if you can. This is completely optional as supplements are expensive. If you follow this meal guideline you will have more then enough of your daily protein intake.

Also and I know this is cliche but you NEED to do cardio exercise for a hour times a week if you do not already. To have visible abs you need to have below 10% body fat and you will burn a lot more fat if you are doing cardio.

It is great that you are going to a gym, good luck and try to work out at least four times a week (if possible)

Source(s): Personal Experience

YOUR SKINNY NOW! :D i desire i was like you! And in your gut&but do exercises that work that area! Dont lose anymore weight or you'll begin to appear rather bad! 143 was virtually a excellent weight for you! But at 123 thats skinny! I bet you seem fine! So yeahh dont worry. &ballet must aid with muscle!

http://fatasstobaddass.com/

this guy is amazing his free program helped me heaps.

Also protien you wanna take in 1.5x your body weight..