If you had to choose what actress would play one of the 5 Pretty Little Liars who would it be?

The actresses that play them now are awesome and fit the character perfect, but I wanted to do a twist and ask you guys if you were the producer/writer of the show who would you choose to play the characters, like maybe your favorite actor. Here is mine

1. Emma Roberts would be Aria because I would want to see her get out of her element and I know she would do well to play that role.

2. I see Dakota Fanning being Hanna because i think it be a piece of cake to play that character.

3. Amanda Seyfried would be Alison off the top I don't know why, but I think she would be good to play her.

4. This one took me forever but I pick Nina Dobrev to be Emily

5. Crystal Reed from Teen Wolf would be Spencer and this took me a very long to to figure out who would play her. I think she can nail this part.

p.s. Sarah Hyland would be Mona

Best Answer

First three choices are awesome....especially Amanda Seyfried...she would be amazing as Ali! Also,there's this YouTube girl, Lia Marie Johnson...check out some episodes of Teens React, it's REALLY cool. Lia could be Ali.

In the books,Emily is red-haired and small yet strong...I was thinking more like One Tree Hill's Shantel Van Santen. Or how about Leighton Meester? :)

Spencer in the book series can almost be mistaken for Alison DiLaurentis herself.....she's tall, blonde, with light-colored eyes..she could be played by Blake Lively. (Seriously! check out the original book covers if you haven't already...you'll know what I'm talking about!)

And Mona is a total byotch. Sarah Hyland (though she seems sweet in Modern Family) can TOTALLY pull that off :D

i disagree. i liked how you picked amanda seyfried for hanna cause i could picture that, but if you want her to be in the same show as dakota fanning and emma roberts, considering how much older she looks, i think your totally wrong. plus i think emma roberts is a bad actor. sorry. and allison is supposed to look the youngest because she's 15 when they show her flashbacks.

• kalu

i think of Aria's storyline could be so plenty extra suitable with a various actress. The actress who performs Aria (Lucy Hale) is so boring, no genuine thoughts ever come from her. it is not trouble-free taking her heavily next to an actress like Spencer (Troian Bellisario), that's merely approximately form of unfair to her. you are going to be able to desire to have countless variety for a coach like PLL and Lucy merely merely does not have it. i like to work out her tale progression, yet dread having her come on the exhibit. Sigh. yet on the different side of issues, for sure i like Spencer and the actress who performs her. additionally Emily, especially because of the fact i think of she is merely beautiful! Likewise is a sturdy actress.