Can you achieve astral projection by taking LSD?

Magic mushrooms or acid

Favorite Answer

No, not in the real sense. I've achieved astral projection and different out of body experiences through meditation. The only other way I've left my body was due to a near death experience wherein I was beaten with 2x4's.

Trust me, hallucinogens do not help you spiritually, not like many claim. I underwent an experimental procedure in Tampa where I was induced into a coma with Ketamine, and was clinically administered the equivalent of "about 100 hits of liquid LSD", not to mention have had my fair share of Tim Leary nights haha...

Most importantly, when you meditate/project, you are manipulating an energy in your body known as 'kundalini'. Without a supervisor or guru from India, it is very, very dangerous and not worth it IMO.

And LSD's most strongest effects pale in comparison to an out of body experience(projection) into an astral realm. It's the difference between mouthwash and moonshine.

• otha

There probably are extra stages than most humans thing about astral journey and astral projection. Sometime if we're just commencing to experience it, we suppose it used to be a dream. There may be a very good chance that it wasn't a dream in any respect. Astral journey happens when the spirit leaves the physique for the period of sleep or very deep meditation and takes excursions on it can be own. And astral projection is when you project out of your physique, however no longer travelling wherever. Mostly you'll be conscious of what has happen, kinda like a dream.

It's possible depending on the dose, and your mind. Your best bet is LSD/DMT; you don't generally have the level of control you need to on mushrooms though. Nevertheless, achieving this state of mind is a journey that can't be accomplished by eating a sh*t load of LSD once or twice. It requires a lot of meditation and thought before hand, and firsthand knowledge of what is going on while under the influence. I would suggest contacting a shaman or spiritual guide, and possibly having them "babysit" you.

Source(s): Me

I don't think you can. Coz these type of things will distract your thoughts. If you want to try astral projection you have to try it naturally else you will get addicted to LSD or some other things.

I'm practicing Astral Projection for almost 2 years. I don't use anything like these.

Yes. Here is an article about the use of hallucinogenic plants to do astral projection in a shamanic fashion.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/16181308/Psychedelic-Sha...

I've heard that you can, but these give you poor results and if your mind isn't strong you'll see a bunch of useless crap.

LSD is acid.God should know that.

Source(s): From what I've heard it's possible,but unlikely because they are supposed to give you hallucinations that are WAY more extreme.

No i don't think you can. It may feel like it when you are high but that's just your mind...well tripping.

Source(s): me

If your name is God then why are you even asking, shouldn't you know everything

• Nope, you just confuse the heck out of your brain-and possibly damage it!