Are there any autographs of Jesus Christ?

I know there are autographs of Babe Ruth of John Lennon and George Washington

Are there any autographs of Jesus Christ that are either on Ebay or in peoples houses

Best Answer

No. fictional characters do not have autographs.

• Nathan3 years agoReport

Are you thick! Jesus was a well documented person whom definitely lived. Whether he was the son of an unproven entity: (God), well that maybe put to question.

Jesus Christ did exist...it is a proven fact I learned about it in History class...however he was NOT white he was dark skinned and NO I highly doubt he autographed anything....god is the person you are refering to as possibly fictional

• Randall4 years agoReport

well when you die and see him don't come haunting me when you are judged also if you are struck down by ligning and turn into burnt bacon it was the big man

It is autographed via Jesus Christ 2nd Timothy 3:sixteen-17 it's the influenced phrase of God. What's it valued at? It is worth your everlasting life in heaven or if your discard it everlasting lifestyles in hades.Take your opt for.

No there isn't.. Its kinda obvious cuz he lived in like something A.D and that was like 2000 years ago,,,,

As a matter of fact he did autograph the scrolls he wrote, but they are in a museum...also written in Aramaic

His blood that he shed for us is an autograph if you understand Christianity you will understand what i mean.

Ja gibt es. Ich habe eins bei mir Zuhause, möchtest du das haben?

Jesus did not let an autograph.

He did let much more.

He died (spiritual death) in your place.

From now you know that you will see God and be saved thanks to Jesus.

Quite better than an autograph...

Why did Jesus Christ tell me to piss off when I prayed for one?

• Randall4 years agoReport

don't lie on god otherwise ************ ** ***********

Yep. I have a baseball signed by Jesus AND God. There was one more signature -- or they claim there is -- but i can't see ghosts so i suppose i'll have to take their word.

He autographed my boobs at a Slayer concert once