beginner in make up, steps please?

Ok so i have oily skin and my skin color is like Beyonce's but a little darker. I am in puberty so i have acne. Wanted to know hot to do make up before school starts. Plus i can wear all types of make up, ex: conceler, foundation, etc.

Also, can u also tell me how to cover up a pimple on the lip line.

Favorite Answer

This is just sort of a natrual look:

1. Whatever shade of foundation you wear blended in your skin

2. Touch it up with blended concealer on your acne

3. Just a light glow of eyeshadow, maybe a purple would look good on your skin tone

4. Mascara

5. A touch of gloss

You can also mess around with eyeliner and blush and things like that, but I'm not a big fan of those. Make sure you use lots of facial cleanser but not to heavy on the moisturizer if your skin is already oily. Hope I helped!:p

• :)

I wouldn't do too much. Buy blotting sheets so you can blot the oil off of your face throughout the day.

As for make-up, concealer under the eyes and a little bit on major breakouts. Tinted moisturiser, then maybe some powder. For the eyes, a little bit of eyeliner at the top and mascara should suffice.

Check out youtube, there is a lot of makeup tutorials there that you can learn how to different styles step by step. It is really not that easy to explain stuff in words! Good luck! :)