I hate my hair but hate fake hair even more?! ?

So..I'm black. And its not like my natural hair is all nappy that's just the back and the front of my hair looks curly and combs run through it smoothly but that looks weird when the back of my hair is unmanageable. I've been doing extensions forever now (about two years) but they make me feel... show more So..I'm black. And its not like my natural hair is all nappy that's just the back and the front of my hair looks curly and combs run through it smoothly but that looks weird when the back of my hair is unmanageable.

I've been doing extensions forever now (about two years) but they make me feel phony, trashy and bad even if they look good.

I did a perm once but it burned initially (duh) and took out half of my loong hair that I always got compliments on.

How do those black models on TV get their hair so junky and beautiful. What products do they use? What straighting irons and greases and products do they apply?

I really wanna know!! I always pick best answer!

IF you have some truth to offer ill take that as well! I'm 16 btw.
Update: I meant kinky not junky..oh autocorrect xP.