Culturally Speaking: If you were in the theater that night in Colorado shooting, what would you have done?

Would you try and be a hero?

Run towards the exit?

Play dead?

Scream like a girl?

Favorite Answer

Like I said before, just keep watching the movie, and eating my popcorn. Mass murderers prefer shooting people running away or hiding. Psychos don't shoot psychos, professional courtesy.

>?<

I couldnt run from a man shooting random people, shooting kids, its not in my nature. If I took a few trying to take him down then so be it. Ive been shot at before, it does not scare me that much. Dying is not a good thing, but living with myself after seeing innocent people being shot I couldnt do. I dont go to movies alone with my wife no more, so 1 or more of my kids would of been there, and anyone who puts their life in danger would be in danger of me.

Listen, I aint no Rambo, I aint a fool about it, thats just the way it is. Even if I took 3 or 4 of his shots in me thats 3 or 4 not in someone else. I could die like that, Id be at peace.

Run towards the exit crying. Lol

Call 9-1-1 while screaming like a girl

I would probably blend in with the darkness of the theatre and hide under a seat. If i try to run i might get shot at.

• ?

I think I'd have to face it to make a decision...but I never go to those types of screaming just b/c of the type of viewers it attracts...they are usually rabid fans or strange in some way...drinking, smoking, and wound up...so it is the exact place to make a statement of violence.

• Mariah

Hide under a seat

Considering my years of training, I would play dead until he came near me, then beat the **** out of him. If he want to be a movie villain, I can too. Its not for glory, just for giving this asshole what he deserves. i would tie him up with my belt, spit in his face, and leave him there while assist the injured.

Run but make sure my family was okay first. Actually it's hard to tell if you're never been in a situation like that so...I don't really know.....

Ummmm......Run, Pray, Scream,Pray,Pray, Pray!!!!!