Culturally Speaking: If you were in the theater that night in Colorado shooting, what would you have done?

Would you try and be a hero?

Run towards the exit?

Play dead?

Scream like a girl?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Like I said before, just keep watching the movie, and eating my popcorn. Mass murderers prefer shooting people running away or hiding. Psychos don't shoot psychos, professional courtesy.

>?<

• 9 years ago

I couldnt run from a man shooting random people, shooting kids, its not in my nature. If I took a few trying to take him down then so be it. Ive been shot at before, it does not scare me that much. Dying is not a good thing, but living with myself after seeing innocent people being shot I couldnt do. I dont go to movies alone with my wife no more, so 1 or more of my kids would of been there, and anyone who puts their life in danger would be in danger of me.

Listen, I aint no Rambo, I aint a fool about it, thats just the way it is. Even if I took 3 or 4 of his shots in me thats 3 or 4 not in someone else. I could die like that, Id be at peace.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Run towards the exit crying. Lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Call 9-1-1 while screaming like a girl

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I would probably blend in with the darkness of the theatre and hide under a seat. If i try to run i might get shot at.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I think I'd have to face it to make a decision...but I never go to those types of screaming just b/c of the type of viewers it attracts...they are usually rabid fans or strange in some way...drinking, smoking, and wound up...so it is the exact place to make a statement of violence.

• Mariah
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Hide under a seat

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Considering my years of training, I would play dead until he came near me, then beat the **** out of him. If he want to be a movie villain, I can too. Its not for glory, just for giving this asshole what he deserves. i would tie him up with my belt, spit in his face, and leave him there while assist the injured.

• 9 years ago

Run but make sure my family was okay first. Actually it's hard to tell if you're never been in a situation like that so...I don't really know.....

• 9 years ago

Ummmm......Run, Pray, Scream,Pray,Pray, Pray!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.