ben asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

At the end of the Dark Knight Rises, does Robin, Fox, and Gordon realize that Bruce Wayne is still alive?

I've seen the ending, I'm just curious if all of the the cool protagonists ,besides Alfred, realize that Bruce is still alive.

Favorite Answer

Yes, when you watch the ending, you hear Fox say the auto pilot was fixed 6 months earlier and they just found out. Robin had to know he was ok, because batman left him coordinates on how to find the bat cave. Gordon knew it, because he saw that someone fixed the bat signal. All the scenes happen real fast at the end, so if you don't pay attention you'll miss it.

No I think Robin and Gordon still think that Batman/Bruce Wayne died in the explosion because they don't make it known to them otherwise but Fox knows he's still alive because at the end the workers of Wayne Enterprises tell him the autopilot on 'The Bat' was fixed 6 months ago by Bruce himself.

I'm not sure how this is a spoiler unless someone is searching for batman? I made sure not to search for anything before I watched it. Anyway, Gordon knows he's alive as the bat signal is now fixed, and I'm assuming since robin inherited the bat cave, he'll be the one to look after Gotham... Potential for more movies not involving Nolan or Bale

wow...your title is a really big spoiler alert dude! But I think only fox does, because he finds out batman fixed whatever it was he fixed, was it the autopilot thing, I didn't hear...but anyway Gordon doesn't know and Robin definitely doesn't know. Gordon wont know anything, and if he does eventually, it wont be for a while now

I don't think any of them do. Bruce leaves Gotham (now peaceful a nd rebuilding) to Robin. Only Alfred saw him ( and that moment almost made me shed man tears.) Alfred's a boss.

Foz does...im not sure about the other two

ur kidding me... do u think before u post stuff online?

Thanks for the spoiler, you stupid effing ahole.

NEVER reveal plot points in the Q title.

People like you should be banned from this forum.