Violin, Electric Violin, or Electric Guitar?

Hello! I'm looking to play either of the instruments, or maybe two. Background: I've been wanting to learn violin for a while now, and the Electric Violin just seems awesome! However, the EG has this strange way of drawing me to learn it. I have a few questions, though. If I learn violin, have I... show more Hello! I'm looking to play either of the instruments, or maybe two.

Background: I've been wanting to learn violin for a while now, and the Electric Violin just seems awesome! However, the EG has this strange way of drawing me to learn it.

I have a few questions, though. If I learn violin, have I automatically learned the electric violin as well? Or at least the basics for it? Is there any way for me to combine the instruments' learning processes? Which is the hardest? Haha, that's a lot, but please answer?

I do not play acoustic guitar, unfortunately, but I truly only want to learn the Electric. However, I have played piano, clarinet, and flute. I know the flute and clarinet are irrelevant, but is there any linking to either of the three instruments?

At the most, I probably could learn 2 of three instruments at the same time. My family isn't rich, but we're not poor either. However, it would take a bit of convincing to get that to happen... so, help?

I'd really appreciate it if you answered. :)