How can I tell people that being called ginger hurts?

My friends call me ginger a lot! But it really hurts my feelings same as being called fat or ugly. I've told my friends that but they don't really believe me! It really does HURT! So please don't say that being called ginger is good don't be so mad ect. Because I know it's not! Also I would want... show more My friends call me ginger a lot! But it really hurts my feelings same as being called fat or ugly. I've told my friends that but they don't really believe me! It really does HURT! So please don't say that being called ginger is good don't be so mad ect. Because I know it's not! Also I would want to dye my hair to black or something but my mother won't let me (I'm only 13) they don't even know about south park and all of that they only know that other people call red heads with freckles and lite skin ginger! They are good friends they just don't understand! Also do you have any good comebacks so they know how it feels? They also know that being called ginger hurts me but I think they think I'm just kidding or it's not that bad its like being called a butt but it's not its more like being called sh¡t or an @ss! I'm also very self consous and this doesn't help (because when I was in preschool I was made fun of every day because of my hair I know it was a long time a go but I ever liked my hair sense and now I hate it more and being called ginger) thank you and sorry if I missed spelled something and I know this was a little random! Thanks again
7 answers 7