2nd lobe piercing (multiple questions)?

I got my first lobe piercing done about 2 years ago when I was 12 and was OK with the pain (I'm rubbish with pain) and I was wandering how much more the second hurt? Also I've seen a few people say not to get it done with a gun because it messes up your ear but I though that was just when it involved... show more I got my first lobe piercing done about 2 years ago when I was 12 and was OK with the pain (I'm rubbish with pain) and I was wandering how much more the second hurt?

Also I've seen a few people say not to get it done with a gun because it messes up your ear but I though that was just when it involved cartilage and if that is right does it really matter because I don;'t know any places near me that do it with needles?

Finally, does anyone know a vague price and how long it takes until you can take them out is it basically just the same as the first but higher up?

Sorry it's quite wordy but I panic over things,
any answers would be great, thank you. xx