So does Bruce Wayne/Batman actually die in The Dark Knight Rises?

Ok it's the only thing on my mind since I watched the film 2 days ago, btw it was an incredible movie, loved it, BUT I want t know what everyone thinks happens, yes we all know we see him with Selina in the end with Wayne, but that could easily be interpreted as being Alfred's imagination as he pointed out... show more Ok it's the only thing on my mind since I watched the film 2 days ago, btw it was an incredible movie, loved it, BUT I want t know what everyone thinks happens, yes we all know we see him with Selina in the end with Wayne, but that could easily be interpreted as being Alfred's imagination as he pointed out early in the movie that he would go to Florence every year and sit in that cafe and imagine bruce sitting across him with a girl and kids etc... so for the people that say "watch the movie he's at the end" please I don't want to hear from you guys, no offence but I've seen it twice already...
We also see that Bruce fixed the auto-pilot on the BAT 6 months before the explosion.. but he never ejected when he should've if he was planning on using the auto-pilot. and I don't think he could've escaped the blast radius with 3 seconds to go, even if he had jumped in the water... so I'm leaning towards he died..:(
Update: OMG Mai you have no idea lol..I said to the people that think exactly what you said NOT to reply.. fist of all Bruce Wayne's parent were shot when he was a young boy, Alfred is not his dad, LOL it's his butler, his legal guardian and the one that looked after Bruce all his life after his parents were... show more OMG Mai you have no idea lol..I said to the people that think exactly what you said NOT to reply.. fist of all Bruce Wayne's parent were shot when he was a young boy, Alfred is not his dad, LOL it's his butler, his legal guardian and the one that looked after Bruce all his life after his parents were murdered...etc etc..