What do you think of "Bronies" (grown men who watch my little pony)?

If u didn't know, its a growing fad... I personally find it creepy. I can understand watching nostalgic cartoons from your childhood, but my little pony.. Really?? I dont get it :/

Favorite Answer

i personally think its stupid. the're grown men and should focus on something a little more important. my friend is one and he changed his wallpaper on his computer to mlp as well. im glad its not just around here that the people are weird.

I am a brony. We don't watch the show for nostalgia or anything like that. We watch it for the content. Honestly I was surprised when I first watched it. The show has a great story, great characters and character development, and amazing animation! The show is a lot more mature than other cartoons and actually has references young girls wouldn't get like terminator, the big lebowski, Star Trek, and more. The humor is very subtle, but it's still funny. The writing is great and the voice acting is top notch. The animation is smooth and has lots of detail and shading. And yes, there are songs. I fancy the songs much but a majority of them are very good and upbeat. There are lots of action sequences too. At the end of most episodes are some very useful life lessons. One of them is don't judge a book by its cover. I think that's something we can all learn here. Next time, make sure you know what your dealing with before you judge. Chef out a couple episodes. I strongly recommend Return of the Harmony parts 1 & 2, and The Crystal Empire parts 1 & 2. I hope this can be of use to you. Thanks!

Answer me this, How is it creepy?

And bronies are anyone who are out of the targeted zone of little girls that ENJOY my little pony

Dude I'm 13 and I LOVE AND TOLERATE My Little Pony SERIOUSLY.

Also, whats so wrong about teenagers and men watch my little pony?

I mean think of the other cartoons on the Television these days? (Mad,Annoying Orange,etc.)

I know people have put suggestible stuff about my little pony like porn but remember rule 34?

"If it exists there is porn of it"

Don't let the actions of few impact a much broader wider and lovable group

I know this is long but I spoke my heart out and I will put my hoof down and stand my ground for what I said!

Source(s): whatisabrony.com urbandictionary.com wikipedia.com

Actually, take away the pony crap, and it's actually a pretty good show (objectively speaking). That doesn't mean I like it, but it's not bad in any sense of the term.

Now Bronies on the other hand, aren't bad either. Mostly, they're just ordinary guys. Some bronies are rage filled douchebags, but that's just standard internet fare. Basically, my point is I don't care about them. It doesn't reveal any part of their character, nor does it make them "gay". They're just people who like a T.V show.

"..."I don't get why Non Bronies judge Bronies to be more Manly Like. Leave them be! I don't get what's wrong with that. I feel like Non Bronies.. they need to buy a life and GET OVER IT!! I'm a Pegasister and I don't see what's wrong with Bronies! I say that ppl who judges men to be more Manly Like are NUTS and CREEPY... Seriously.. even if it wasn't my problem, I would still fight for it. Oh, and Brony4Ever, I WUV U (I love u) but not like the Boyfriend, Girlfriend kind. You said what's right. : )

It's not nostalgia or things like that. It's not a bad show really, though I'm not a brony myself. Just let them watch what they watch and don't judge them upon that. If they like it, that's cool. It doesn't affect you.

Source(s): Common sense
  • Part of me wants to say it's no different from grown men watching Spongebob or other cartoons, but then the other part of me says "Hell no it is different!! What the freak is wrong with them??"

The bigger part of me says its freaky and weird

I think it's an elaborate hoax, like that supposed "furry" thing. There are no such people. I refuse to believe it. Any video you have is an obvious forgery.

I laughed hysterically when I saw the term and couldn't believe it was a serious article.

But yeah...its real....

Umm....

i think anime fans are worst