Am I trolling when I say I'm an atheist and I believe in god?

Lol. I am trollin'. I'm a proud Buddhist Atheist.

“Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.”

-Siddhartha Gautama

Favorite Answer

Yes. The definition of atheism is the lack of belief in any God or religion. You may not be considered a troll if you said you were agnostic, however.

yes, since the definition of atheism is the non belief in any god

Yes, plus the Bible says "Deny in front of your friend, I'll deny you in front of my Father." saying that is denying Him!

Nope, but your going to have to explain a little bit more...

Considering I don't know how that's possible...yeah?