Trip to Australia/India or Volunteer at the Zoo?

Hey guys I'm 22, unemployed and due to overcrowded colleges I'm only taking 5 units per semester. So I have a lot of free time on my hands. After paying off Car, insurance, cellphone and gym membership for the next 12 months I still have 5k saved up . And my parents told me I can blow the rest of the money... show more Hey guys I'm 22, unemployed and due to overcrowded colleges I'm only taking 5 units per semester. So I have a lot of free time on my hands. After paying off Car, insurance, cellphone and gym membership for the next 12 months I still have 5k saved up . And my parents told me I can blow the rest of the money on whatever I want. I was considering backpacking thru the Appalachian Trail but I just came back from a 4 day solo backpacking trip 2 weeks ago and I found out I'm terribly out of shape and wont endure that long Hike. So I'm left with these 3 choices. Either spend a week down Unda' hopping with kangaroos, spend a week in India dancing with Aishwarya Rai or stay home and take a 6 month training course to volunteer at the local Zoo? I like all 3 options equally and I can't make up my mind. So I guess I'll make "my choice" depending on what random strangers on the internet think is the coolest. Thanks =)
Update: MissUSA- Thanks! I like your positive attitude. I have some problems with my feet too, they're flat and I developed plantar fasciitis since I sprained my ankle last Christmas for the 4th time. Now I have a really weak ankle and my other knee hurts sometimes since I tend to favor it. Now I have to wear inserts... show more MissUSA- Thanks! I like your positive attitude. I have some problems with my feet too, they're flat and I developed plantar fasciitis since I sprained my ankle last Christmas for the 4th time. Now I have a really weak ankle and my other knee hurts sometimes since I tend to favor it. Now I have to wear inserts to keep the pain down. Maybe i'll need surgery down the line too... BUT! I try not to get down and do what I love. I really wish you the best of luck and I'm sure soon you'll be out there too! Thank you for your help =)

Eileen- Thank you. It's people like you who I've always admired and inspired me to give my free time to help others.