Was the Shooting today a lone gunman thing, or did he have help in some way?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

While watching the movie he got a phone call and went out the emergency exit and then came back wearing all black, So its hard to tell if someone actually called him to say when to do it or not. But he did all the shootings himself.

• Grin
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

So far only person is known to be involved.

I have feared this happening for years. It is the perfect venue for a mass crime. When 9/11 happened I feared movie theaters would be used for a terrorist attack.

I sit in the last row last seat, as close to the door as possible.

Since 9/11 I have only attended 4 movies and have not enjoyed them.

Metal detectors would not have stopped this. He came in through back exit fire doors.

• 9 years ago

So far, it seems there was only 1 shooter. Everyone says they only saw 1 guy run into the theater and start shooting, and he's the one the cops arrested.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I've only heard about one guy in the news, the college student who called himself the joker. It seems to me he worked alone, but the investigation is still continuing. I believe he was the sole shooter in the theater, however.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I believe the guy was just fed up with life after graduating with honors and he couldn't get a job other then working at McDonalds.

I am assuming he will only get charged with insanity because only a messed up person would do something like that.

• 9 years ago

The only thing we know so far is he was the only shooter in the theater. Whether or not the dumb *** worked alone or not has yet to be discovered.

• 9 years ago

It looks like a lone-wolf attack, and the responsibility is his alone.

• 9 years ago

They feel that he acted alone at least at this point.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.