Was the Shooting today a lone gunman thing, or did he have help in some way?

Favorite Answer

While watching the movie he got a phone call and went out the emergency exit and then came back wearing all black, So its hard to tell if someone actually called him to say when to do it or not. But he did all the shootings himself.

• Grin

So far only person is known to be involved.

I have feared this happening for years. It is the perfect venue for a mass crime. When 9/11 happened I feared movie theaters would be used for a terrorist attack.

I sit in the last row last seat, as close to the door as possible.

Since 9/11 I have only attended 4 movies and have not enjoyed them.

Metal detectors would not have stopped this. He came in through back exit fire doors.

So far, it seems there was only 1 shooter. Everyone says they only saw 1 guy run into the theater and start shooting, and he's the one the cops arrested.

I've only heard about one guy in the news, the college student who called himself the joker. It seems to me he worked alone, but the investigation is still continuing. I believe he was the sole shooter in the theater, however.

I believe the guy was just fed up with life after graduating with honors and he couldn't get a job other then working at McDonalds.

I am assuming he will only get charged with insanity because only a messed up person would do something like that.

The only thing we know so far is he was the only shooter in the theater. Whether or not the dumb *** worked alone or not has yet to be discovered.

It looks like a lone-wolf attack, and the responsibility is his alone.

They feel that he acted alone at least at this point.