Why or why not should we re-elect Obama as president?

I am 19 years old and will be voting for my first time in November. I used to like Obama but after my political science class I have started to question some of the things he does as president. Is it true that he is passing laws in ways that go against the constitution and the beliefs our country was founded on?... show more I am 19 years old and will be voting for my first time in November. I used to like Obama but after my political science class I have started to question some of the things he does as president. Is it true that he is passing laws in ways that go against the constitution and the beliefs our country was founded on? What positive and negative policies has he passed for America? Issues like gay marriage, birth control, and abortion are good things to think about but I feel as if they are just distractions from the big issues this country faces like its National Debt. I would like to hear what you guys have to think about President Obama. Also I would appreciate any websites or articles you find interesting on this subject. Please only tell me your opinions or send me articles that are based on SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE or else your opinion is invalid and based purely on your emotions. Thank You.
10 answers 10