John Stamos' or John Stamos's?

Ok so if I wanted to write something like "John Stamos's career should be recognized for......"

Since his name ends in an "s" and im trying to show ownership in this type of phrase^ Would it be 1. or 2.?

1.John Stamos' career....

or

2.John Stamos's career....

thanks guys <3

Favorite Answer

John Stamos is so AWESOME there enough said

And it would be John Stamos' cause it ends with an S u usually don't put two S,s especially in a last name and the same goes for Britney Spears'

But I love John Stamos and everything thing he does and I LOOOOVE friggen Full House and as he calls it sometimes Uncle Friggen Jesse lol I also love

1.John Stamos' career....

That's because it ends with an s.

It is John Stamos'. See, there already is an s as his last letter in his name. You don't need an extra one to show possession.