Will taking nyquil to go to sleep once be harmful? or a bad idea?

Im a boxer and i have a big bout tomorow and i have to wake up early, ive been sleeping around 2 or 3 in the morning every night because its summer vacation for me and i even sleeping late i cant fall asleep. i ussualy go to bed around 2 AM then lay down for an hour then fall asleep, i need a good 8 hour sleep so i... show more Im a boxer and i have a big bout tomorow and i have to wake up early, ive been sleeping around 2 or 3 in the morning every night because its summer vacation for me and i even sleeping late i cant fall asleep. i ussualy go to bed around 2 AM then lay down for an hour then fall asleep, i need a good 8 hour sleep so i can perform at my best. willl taking nyquil to sleep early affect my performance tomorow or any chance affect my stamina? and if you've took nyquil before to fall asleep, did you feel more tired when you woke up? please answer fast thank you!