Nolan asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 7 years ago

Is it okay to have a cheat day on my diet?

I've lost 12 pounds and was really considering tomorrow being a 2,000-2,500 calorie day (cheat day) but am worried it could ruin my diet. Is it okay to have that many calories tomorrow. I will still workout btw

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

You shouldn't cheat the whole day. You should pick one treat to have, like a piece of cake or cookie. This will help you not over endulge. Staying around 2000 calories should not hurt you too much depending on your size. If you are 5ft 115 lbs you should stay under 1500 cal. If you are over 150/160 lbs 200 should be ok.

• cleora
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

It is only great. You need to be able to treat yourself some days. It will aid you not crave the whole thing in case you are consuming foods you don't more often than not devour at the same time on your food plan. It won't blow all of your rough work. It may be something that you can look ahead to, like a reward or some thing.

• 7 years ago

Yes its fine. If you don't eat any junk food, you will, one day, binge and eat.all the goods in the house. cheat 1 or 2 times a month

• 7 years ago

No not all the time maybe once every month eat a lil something.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

If you can handle it, it's fine. Although it may tempt you to eat more again and again.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

of course. never deny yourself anything. just eat in moderation. dont stuff your face but eat just enough.

• 7 years ago

NO WILL POWER!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.