Is Beacon Payments a good company to work for?
I just recently got employed to BP and I as I was looking at the registration forms it seemed to me to be somewhat of a pyramid scheme. I'm hoping I'm wrong because I really need this job!
- MohammadLv 77 years agoBest Answer
1. As per its website, the Beacon Payments has been in the credit card processing industry since 1998. According to it, it has over 50,000 clients set up to accept credit cards, process checks, run gift and loyalty card programs, and fund business growth through the use of a merchant cash advance.
2. Beacon Payments LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, CA. Its address is:
25 Temple Place, Suite 2L
Boston, MA 02111
3. For details, please see at:
4. The company does not seem to be a quoted one on a stock exchange.
.Source(s): . http://www.beaconpayments.com/