Splat Hair Dye Question...People who have lots of hair dye experience please?

I currently have my "bangs" dyed with Splat Lucious Raspberries hair color, and i have had it colored for about 3 months now. Can I buy a different color and bleach out the Red and put in the new color or will that compleatly mess up my hair? Yes I do know that anytime I use hair color or hair bleach it... show more I currently have my "bangs" dyed with Splat Lucious Raspberries hair color, and i have had it colored for about 3 months now. Can I buy a different color and bleach out the Red and put in the new color or will that compleatly mess up my hair? Yes I do know that anytime I use hair color or hair bleach it can damage my hair, but I have this red in my hair and ts really starting to fade and become like an orange-ish color. Plus my black roots are coming through and it looks really tacky.