Ayurveda or modern medicine compare and which is better?

Update: update 1:after continuous research i have realized that,always give first choice to ayurveda(or any holistic medicine for that),if you feel it doesn't work go for modern medicine.this applies to cold as well as cancer.taking pills unnecessarily is the main cause of diabetes and various types of... show more update 1:after continuous research i have realized that,always give first choice to ayurveda(or any holistic medicine for that),if you feel it doesn't work go for modern medicine.this applies to cold as well as cancer.taking pills unnecessarily is the main cause of diabetes and various types of diseases.nowadays people are having sugar and diabetes even at the age of 30.
Update 2: uptade 2: what is the reason?(the main reason is because,it is those pharmaceutical companies that decide whether you have a normal sugar or diabetes level ) another reason is those pills,our grandpas and grandpas had sugar or diabetes at the age of 70's and 80's,but we have to go through this in the age of... show more uptade 2: what is the reason?(the main reason is because,it is those pharmaceutical companies that decide whether you have a normal sugar or diabetes level ) another reason is those pills,our grandpas and grandpas had sugar or diabetes at the age of 70's and 80's,but we have to go through this in the age of 30 itself?what happened?the answer is modern medicine,ALL PILLS YOU TAKE HAVE SIDE AFFECTS.
Update 3: update 3:so always give the first chance to ancient medicinal therapy(iam not referring to ayurveda alone),if it doesn't work go for modern medicine.but remember holistic medicine take time,so it is just a matter of choice.die affects for entire life or patience?
Update 4: update 4:imperialpoetpurple pointed out that some ayurvedic medicine contain toxic metals like lead,zinc.yes indeed true,but let me tell you that these are very much present in those medicines prescribed by your doctor,even in foods you consume(example banana) and in nutrient water but no one talks about it. zinc... show more update 4:imperialpoetpurple pointed out that some ayurvedic medicine contain toxic metals like lead,zinc.yes indeed true,but let me tell you that these are very much present in those medicines prescribed by your doctor,even in foods you consume(example banana) and in nutrient water but no one talks about it. zinc and lead is essential to our body, they develop immunity,but everything has a limit,and ayurveda never asks you to cross this limit.
Update 5: last update:i once read about a hebral medicine practitioner who cures diseases like cancer through herbal medicine(iam not kidding) http://hubpages.com/health/CANCER-TREATMENT-FOR-FREE many of you may take it as a fake one,but why should he cheat you?after all he doesn't charge anything and what are you going... show more last update:i once read about a hebral medicine practitioner who cures diseases like cancer through herbal medicine(iam not kidding)
http://hubpages.com/health/CANCER-TREATMENT-FOR-FREE

many of you may take it as a fake one,but why should he cheat you?after all he doesn't charge anything and what are you going to loose by trying it out.
and note that even the medicines he prescribes are given by him and they are completely free,
8 answers 8