Apply for UK tourist visa having Schengen visa..pls help?

I already have Schengen tourist visa from August 18 to Sept 18 2012. I now want to apply for UK tourist visa to visit London travelling from Schengen area. I'm presently located in Dubai (UAE) and I'll be entering Schengen area in Vienna, Austria. From there I'll fly to Rome and then travel by bus to Zurich, Brussels etc. From Brussels I want to travel to Amsterdam and then travel to London.

Question: While applying for Visa, can I show my travel itinerary only from Amsterdam to London? Or do I need to show my complete travel itinerary i.e. how I'll be travelling from schengen port of entry in Vienna upto Amsterdam and then to London?

I'm confused as I do not have bus bookings to show for travel inside in Europe. Please help. Thanks.

• Gerd P
    Favorite Answer

The UK Border Agency does not care about your travels in Europe. They want to see your travel arrangements you have made to leave the UK to assure that you do not plan to stay illegally in the country after your visit.

I'm just wondering how you managed to get a Schengen visa without any proof of onward travel..

• pazos

Britain never signed as much as the Shengen contract so its not a shengen visa you decide on yet a uk travellers visa. Do comprehend that maximum folk of human beings who be conscious for a travellers visa are denied a visa even although they post the properly suited documentation.