What can a minor (12-17yr old) do on a long plane ride and car ride?

Our family is going on a big trip to europe this summer and we have an 8 hour fight in first class and i know there will be Tv's there but i don't want to watch movies for 8 hours. I have a smartphone, iPad, iTouch and Macbook pro (and Kindle) but sometimes those get boring and i really don't wanna... show more Our family is going on a big trip to europe this summer and we have an 8 hour fight in first class and i know there will be Tv's there but i don't want to watch movies for 8 hours. I have a smartphone, iPad, iTouch and Macbook pro (and Kindle) but sometimes those get boring and i really don't wanna read. I also have a bunch of 2-6 hour car rides through out the trip. So i was looking for something to do other than play on my electronics and read.

I also have a 10yr old sister and 15 year old brother so if you have anything for them i would love to hear your ideas ! :)

10 points to most and/best ideas!!!