Jehovah witnesses: as a representitive of the only true church of god and christ which is catholicism?

i hear say that i am allowed to say what i say, only because the church that i attend is the only true church of GOD and no other. as a true Representative of GOD and CHRIST to spread the word, i acknowledge that what the jehovah witness church teaches is absolute false, and not only that, they are condemning... show more i hear say that i am allowed to say what i say, only because the church that i attend is the only true church of GOD and no other. as a true Representative of GOD and CHRIST to spread the word, i acknowledge that what the jehovah witness church teaches is absolute false, and not only that, they are condemning millions of people Straight to the pits of hell.

jehovah witness: you are not and never will be represantatives of the true GOD with all the fallacy you teach, it is better for you to ammend your lives and change your beliefs before it is to late.

remeber what jesus said: many will come on that day and say LORD! LORD! i did many things in your name, i healed, casted out demons, etc and he will say: depart from me i never knew you.
10 answers 10