Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 7 years ago

What is your favourite Coldplay song?

I absolutely love Coldplay and my favourites songs are Viva La Vida, fix you and yellow. I was wandering what the rest of you think??

Best Answer

First of all, i would like to thank you for mentioning this question.... I LOVE COLDPLAY

Secondly, My all time favorite would probably Yellow, as it is the first song i remember listening to, However, I love them all. <3 Coldplay are my favorite singers and i went to see them in concert.

When they are singing live, I would say that Charlie Brown is the Best, As the Mylo-Bands and the lighting is Fantastic!!! :D

All the Songs are really catchy and Coldplay are really talented. Overall, it is a matter of Opinion on what is Coldplays best song, and there all just to hard to choose from!!! :D

Source(s): I WORSHIP Coldplay and i love allll the songs!!!

Viva La Vida

Paradise, not just because it's a good song, or a good album, but because that song has a lot of sentimental value of days I cannot forget, things I learned from that made me into a better person. The song itself is just great, and it has a feel to it that just touches the heart. It gets to you. My next favorite is Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall, which has a sick guitar rhythm that just captivates me, as well as a very catchy tune and nice lyrics. And Last, but certainly not least, Viva La Vida, with its kick *** tune, beat, rhythm, lyrics, and the vocals that make this song as amazing as it is.

Cheers,

Dan

Violet hill

God put a smile on your face

The scientist

Trouble

Viv la vida

Clocks

Yellow, Charlie Brown and Princess of China!

Yellow is definatly an all time favorite! But I also love talk (x&y is my favorite album) and off the new album I like hurts like heaven and Charlie brown

Clocks

Fix You and Paradise

I have sang 'Fix You' for many vocal, talent shows. And I also like Charlie Brown :D

Yes.