How can I increase my DPS as a Elemental Shaman in WoW?

So I have a level 46 Elemental Shaman which I use for questing and dungeons but for some reason I always seem to do low damage compared to other players while when I play as a hunter I can do good DPS. Any tips on how to play as a Shaman would be greatly appreciated.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • varcoe
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Wow solid solutions each and every person.. /sarcasm? those are the two maximum overpowered training genuine now. They the two have particularly rapid heals or warm (therapeutic over the years) that could completely heal them with very virtually no mana value. Druids are rather versetile. no count what spec they are they hit confusing and heal for lots. the means to stealth is extremely effectual in pvp, and to alter into dire submit to form and improve your armor is sensible against warriors and rogues. they have stuns, bashes and decelerate strikes that could rape the different training. Moonfire spamming is likewise rather solid in the event that they have low wellness. Shamans are loopy because of the fact of all their instant solid. they are basically like a mage basically devoid of the forged cases. the means to have a shield will improve armor by utilising very virtually double and their rapid heal makes them take 20 min to take own 1v1. Shamans additionally get pets around sixty 8, so interior the 70 bg's they are invincible. they are in a position to in basic terms save casting Frostshock and that they'll kill each and every person. Shamans have greater valuable spells, yet druids can placed 3 warm's on themselves so as quickly as they are hit their wellness is going returned up. rather those 2 training are the appropriate in PvP on the 2nd. I rather have seen shamans and druids each and every own Warlocks in battlegrounds like they weren't something.. Taurens are appropriate for the two, they get conflict stomp which will help lots in BG's, and 5% greater advantageous wellness, thats like a skills tier lol.

• 7 years ago

Totems are key amd so is ur talent spec...also start doing pvp its an easy way to get rele good armor to increase your dps

• 7 years ago

Socket your items that increase your spell power, and focus your talent tree towards elemental and MAKE SURE You get elemental reach and Cuncussion. Follow this Talent tree for the best spec. http://www.wowhead.com/talent#hhG0GRfkdGobhMb

• Megan
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Reroll as a DK. Just kidding! I really don't know :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.