Deal or No deal. Romney for president?

Romney 2012. There's an email I got that describes everything.

"Mitt Romney:

After going to both Harvard Business School and Harvard Law School simultaneously, he passed the Michigan bar, but never worked as an attorney.

As a venture-capitalist, Romney's first major business deal involved investing in a start-up office supply company with one store in Massachusetts that sold office supplies. That company, called Staples, now has over 2,000 stores and employs over 90,000 people.

Romney or his company Bain Capital (using what became known as the "Bain Way") would go on to perform the same kinds of business miracles again and again, with companies like Domino's, Sealy, Brookstone, Weather Channel, Burger King, Warner Music Group, Dollarama, Home Depot Supply, and many

others.

Got your calculators handy? Let's recap.

Volunteer campaign worker for his dad's gubernatorial

campaign 1 year.

Unpaid intern in Governor's office 8 years.

Mormon missionary in Paris 2 years.

Unpaid bishop and state president for his church 10 years.

No salary as president of the Olympics 3 years.

No salary as MA governor 4 years.

That's a grand total of 28 years of unpaid service to his country, his community and his church. Why? Because that's the kind of man Mitt Romney is!

And in 2011 Mitt Romney gave over $4 million to charity, almost 19% of his income....Obama gave 1%

Joe Biden gave $300 or .0013%

This is real character vs....well you know what!

Romney may not be the best representative the Republicans could have selected. At least I know what religion he is, and that he won't desecrate the flag, bow down to foreign powers, or squander my money on vacations. I know he has the ability to turn this financial debacle that the "Spending President" has gotten us into.

We didn't know that when Obama said he'd give us change, he meant nickels and dimes, and he would get the big bucks. We won’t like all the things necessary to recover from this debt, but someone with Romney’s background can do it.

But, on the minus side, He never was a "Community Organizer", never took drugs or smoked pot. Never got drunk or eat dogs. Did not associate with communists or terrorists. Nor did he attend a church whose pastor called for God to damn the US."

Favorite Answer

I have heard many great things about Romney and I know what kind of people are called to be stake presidents. It is a shame that this information is not out in the open. Everyone would vote for him if they knew who he really is.

Awhile back, I was watching Bill Oreilly interview Romney on TV. Oreilly had to drag out of Romney the fact that he had given all of his inheritance from his father to charity. When asked why Romney does not mention this, Romney said "well I do not want to pat myself on the back".

With Romney's character, leadership abilities. experiences and successes, he could very well be one of the greatest presidents we ever had.

What bothers me is that the vast majority of those who vote, do not even know what they are voting for because all they know is what is told them on commercials or in the news. I would be ok with Obama being re-elected if I knew that at least the citizens elected him while knowing what they were getting. I actually trust Americans to make the right decisions over time.

Romney would never been able to work unpaid jobs if he didn't come from money! The unpaid intern system is awful because it gives people rich enough to be able to work for no money opportunities that the middle/lower class can not afford.

Furthermore, ALL presidnents squander our money on golf trips and vacations. Just like a lot of rich business men lay off workers, then take their paycheck offshore to avoid taxes. There are a lot of sad truths to this country! People take the freebies, and use the loopholes.

Also, i do not care what religion my President is. This country has freedom of religion AND separation of church and state. That means religion is a private thing, and i don't care what you do in your privacy.

Source(s): OPINION

Jeremiah 17:11

The partridge utters her voice; she gathers eggs which she did not lay. So is a man gaining his wealth unjustly: in the midst of his days his riches shall leave him, and at his latter end he will be a fool.

No. He won't do those highly public things, at least not while the cameras are rolling. He will, however, deny his country any assetts--made in this country--off the backs of hard-working Americans. He will hide his weath in other countries even though its technically "legal", but ethically wrong. Romney doesn't care about ethics. He has his own version, and HE is at their center.

NO one has the umph to turn this country around. It's not meant to be turned around. If you prefer to think he is your savior, go ahead and vote for him. Millions have said the same of their favorite political candidates, and look what's happened. Keep your assetts liquid. You're going to need them to keep yourself warm this coming winter.

He has been a lifelong member of a church who's false prophet left orders to take over the US Government some day when it was in trouble, and to enhance that trouble any way they could to profit from it. And I do believe Joseph Smith DID in fact, damn the US at one time, when he couldn't get his own way.... yet again.

"While discussing the petition to Congress, I prophesied, by virtue of the holy Priesthood vested in me, and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, that, if Congress will not hear our petition and grant us protection, they shall be broken up as a government, and god shall DAMN THEM. And there shall nothing be left of them - not even a grease spot."

----Joseph Smith, History of the Church, v.6 p. 116.

Bill Gates gives over $100 million the charity each year. Bill is atheist. Romney gave his wealth to the LDS church, not "charity". He had to. Where else could he borrow such a huge amount of money to run for President other than the now wealthiest church in the world? Which is just another "tax shelter" for him. Don't think we remain unaware.

Friend, keep at it! You'll down Romney yet by lifting him up higher than he really should go. You see, the higher you go the more people can see for themselves what you really have underneath it all. BTW, thanks for the updated list of businesses owned by Romney. I won't patronize them any longer. Like I said, keep it up!

• Riles

He got to be a Mormon Missionary in Paris? Lucky!!! Every Mormon I know has gone to places like Argentina, Virginia, or Chile...

And, despite a rather impressive resume (isn't that a French word?) I am going to say no deal. His ideals don't appeal to me, and I'm still believing that Obama is our guy.

As a Mormon he believes in a false prophet. He has an inability to separate truth from lies. I trust Obama more.

Yes, I am leaning romney but still I would call myself an undecided voter.

DEAL............He is smart and knows how to turn this economy around.

Keep in mind we now know Obama, Pelosi and many Congress people have invested in foreign countries and have invested overseas. So what's the Beef......You people just want to keep up the lies or what?

• No deal, Romney is a liar, he loves firing people and wants to replace full-time jobs w/benefits with part-time jobs with no benefits.

He has said that he wants to privatize or eliminate Medicare, Social Security and the VA.

Romney is NOT a good person, and he will NOT make a good president.

Obama is THE worst president in ALL our history.

That leaves the ONLY person Worthy of my vote. Ron Paul.

• NO DEAL for the flip-flopping, tax dodging, liar!!!!