How can I buy a lordship like Scott Disick?

I don't want to hear how I can't do it because Scott disick did it and I don't care if I will be made fun of or anything. I just want a legit site where I can pushase lordship.

I know it is possible and if you're from Britain or the UK or whatever and are just gonna leave a long annoying answer about how I can't do it, then just leave. www.regaltitles.com does them I'm just looking for the same website Scott Disick from the Kardashians used.

I am not trolling I just think it would be awesome to have Lord in front of my name.

• Yvonne
    Favorite Answer

Just send me a check made out to C.A.S.H. for a steal of a price of *only* $1000. and I'll see to it (Your Lordship) that you shall possess the completely legal title of becoming a Lord.

I bow down to thee now as your 'Lordship certificate' patiently and diligently rests in the palm of my hands ......

(May I suggest to ye that thee please sends payment first class).

• inessa

Buy A Lordship

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): buy lordship scott disick: https://bitly.im/Ugo3y

There are NO legit sites where you can 'pushase lordship'. Only the Queen of the UK, or some other genuine reigning monarch (that included the Pope, who is a kind of reigning monarch) can grant you a valid noble title.

It *is* possible to buy something called lordship of a manor, which seems to be what Scott Disick has done. But - even if the one you buy is genuine, which I bet his isn't; real ones cost many thousands of pounds - that doesn't give you the right to call yourself 'Lord', any more than a slum landlord or a pub landlord can call himself 'Lord'.

There are shedloads of sites that will sell you fake titles, some charging a cartload of money, some very little. But they're all worth no more than the paper they're written on - so if you want to call yourself Lord Muck, just get a nice piece of parchment and draw up a handsome certificate granting yourself the title. It'll be no more and no less valid than anything anybody can sell you.

• belnap

Scott Disick Lord

I can tell you categorically that it CANNOT be done.

The only thing you can buy is a "Lord of the Manor," with is a piece of real estate once attached to property, but, separated in 1926. It does not make you a Peer, but you can call yourself "Joe Smith, Lord of the Manor of Somewhere." In Scotland, the same thing is called a Barony, so, you can be a Baron, but only if it happened before a certain date.

Peerage titles can ONLY come from HM the Queen (or, be inherited). There is no way of buying one at all.

A real lord has a website explaining all this, and, the places (including www.regaltitles.com) that say you can buy titles:

http://www.faketitles.com/index.html

• Mod

Happen to catch that episode where Scott made an *** out of himself over in London. Perhaps, it was meant just for the show. I didn't see the humor in it. It was embarrassing for Americans and appeared to be mocking British customs and culture. Shame on that Pub owner or whomever he was, that went along with that ludicrous nonsense. Yeah, its just a "reality" show, I suppose.. but its a example of ignorance that resides in some parts of our culture. As for you, if this sincerely means so much to you, not sure if your trolling, then, its possible to find someone willing to sell you a phony title. Scott's was, no doubt, and the show's producers had some sort of connection. Perhaps, Google it.

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axHfC

I agree with you! After seeing the episode where Scott violated Kourtney's rights and watched her Love Tape for Lamar, RIGHT in front of him; that's just disrespectful! I don't think he is ready, nor will he ever be ready to take on the responsibilities of being a father, and he will never deserve the benefits.

• James

No, most definitely not possible.

First of all, Lord isn't a title. It's a style. It is held by a peer or the son of a Duke or Marquess (The Earl of Wessex would be Lord Wessex, for example).

There are websites that allow you to purchase a foot of land and become a Lord in Scotland - these are all scams. A genuine Laird is a titled land-owner in Scotland, but Laird isn't a title. It's just similar to Landlord. It's also not allowed for a Laird to call himself Lord, and to further add to the point, there can only ever be one Laird of an estate. The people buying these titles are not recognised by the Lord Lyon and he himself referred to them as worthless.

Any website you can find selling titles of nobility are scams. There are two types you could theoretically buy - a Lordship of the Manor or a Feudal Barony. A Lordship of a Manor is a half-extinct form of land ownership. If you owned the Manor of Surrey, for example, you were the Lord of the Manor of Surrey. In this form, Lord only refers to ownership. It isn't a title, your name would be "John Smith, Lord of the Manor of Surrey". These are around £5000

A Scottish feudal barony is also not able to give you the style or title of Lord. It is another form of land ownership, where the person's name would be John Smith, Baron of Skye. These are around £75,000 each. If you're feeling fancy you can buy an Earldom for around £250,000. These are much rarer, the latest to come up for sale was the Earldom of Arran.

Apart from these you cannot buy titles, especially not British peerages. They are forbidden from sale because of the Honours (Prevention of abuses act) 1925. Also, if you're American, you can't have any of these. US law dictates that:

"If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive or retain, any title of nobility or honour, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them"

EDIT: Regal Titles is a scam. If you want to pay someone for a worthless piece of paper whilst dismissing detailed advice then you're perfectly welcome to. Clearly you don't know much about them, so if you're going to ignore advice from someone that does you're an idiot.

Are you mentally ill? Do you have a physical impairment!?

You can not, I repeat CAN NOT, buy a Royal Title. Only an American would ask a question like this, as only in America are all things possible with money.

I have no idea who Scott Disick is, yet I can still say with absolute certainty that he is not a Lord.