Should i wear socks when going for massage therapy?

I'm going for some massage therapy and my friend told me I would need to get down to my underwear, just wondering if I should keep my socks on or not

Favorite Answer

I tell clients to disrobe to their comfort level, and most of them take everything off. The client is covered by a sheet at all times, and is never exposed or embarassed.

Take your socks off - foot massage is part of the full body massage, and you'll love it.

Source(s): Licensed Massage Therapist

take it quite easy and keep breastfeeding. Prop your feet up, I know this can sometimes be hard to do but if you can lay around all day then do it. Make sure you don't drink anything caffeinated, try to omit sodas altogether. I dont' know if it will help, but I know it helped me some. You may want to talk to your doctor if it gets too bad. My swelling was a side effect of severe anemia after giving birth. They had me on extra iron, which may have caused the swelling, I don't know, all I know is I had it. If that is the case and they do put you on extra iron, take the colace!! your abdominal muscles will thank you.