Is it ok to call someone" *****"?

They call my girl friend "*****"!!!?

Please need a honest answer ...

I m in a long distance relattionship with a girl n she is a very outgoing person ...she has a lot of guy friends...I hv no problem with that but these guys calls her *****. I asked her ignore ppl who use vulgar words but she said she won't. I want to know m I being to typical?? Is it ok if they call her *****? I get very angry when they do. Plz any suggestions

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

I like yaoi- however I must think the characters are cute or I free interest. I additionally be aware of in my opinion a variety of guys who like Yuri. So they would disagree together with your buddy. P.S. I've a good sized Yaoi assortment containing my favorite Anime characters!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

No, it's not ok for them to call her a ***** and you need to let them know that. Especially if they don't even know her! When they call her a *****, you should AT LEAST defend her..

• 8 years ago

Im a girl and I hate guys that call girls that. It shows they have no respect for her.

It even worst if they dont try to learn her name.

Sure as heck Id be pist off to! Especially if I was boy and it was my girlfriend. I wouldn't give a care if it was her friends.

If she doesn't mind I mean you may have to let go. But if she does sure as heck tell them off!

Hope this helps!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

dont trust the bull **** about alot of guy friends, it seems like all the girls i meet online have alot of guy friends too. thats a lie and whats the word? yahoo is blocking it

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Steven
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

well since it is a long distance relationship it is hard to do anything but you can ask her to tell someone.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hey bro,space out your letters or something. We can't see what you're saying.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Is she a *****?

• 8 years ago

If she puts up with it, you need a new girlfriend.

• Morgan
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

im assuming thats bit ch?

• 8 years ago

no, its wrong to call a girl that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.