Is it ok to call someone" *****"?

They call my girl friend "*****"!!!?

Please need a honest answer ...

I m in a long distance relattionship with a girl n she is a very outgoing person ...she has a lot of guy friends...I hv no problem with that but these guys calls her *****. I asked her ignore ppl who use vulgar words but she said she won't. I want to know m I being to typical?? Is it ok if they call her *****? I get very angry when they do. Plz any suggestions

I like yaoi- however I must think the characters are cute or I free interest. I additionally be aware of in my opinion a variety of guys who like Yuri. So they would disagree together with your buddy. P.S. I've a good sized Yaoi assortment containing my favorite Anime characters!!!

No, it's not ok for them to call her a ***** and you need to let them know that. Especially if they don't even know her! When they call her a *****, you should AT LEAST defend her..

Im a girl and I hate guys that call girls that. It shows they have no respect for her.

It even worst if they dont try to learn her name.

Sure as heck Id be pist off to! Especially if I was boy and it was my girlfriend. I wouldn't give a care if it was her friends.

If she doesn't mind I mean you may have to let go. But if she does sure as heck tell them off!

Hope this helps!

dont trust the bull **** about alot of guy friends, it seems like all the girls i meet online have alot of guy friends too. thats a lie and whats the word? yahoo is blocking it

• Steven

well since it is a long distance relationship it is hard to do anything but you can ask her to tell someone.

Hey bro,space out your letters or something. We can't see what you're saying.

Is she a *****?

If she puts up with it, you need a new girlfriend.

• Morgan

im assuming thats bit ch?

no, its wrong to call a girl that