Should I buy Skyrim or Saints Row 3?

Which is better? And which platform is better, ps3 or PC?

Favorite Answer

Skyrim. I'm sure Saints Row The Third will come out with another version (Directors Cut, GOTY, or Complete Edition) sooner or later. I'd wait for that.

Saints Row, that is greater like a gag version of GTA, whilst that is sweet, you in basic terms get that feeling that is Grand theft motor vehicle...with greater comedy. WWE12, it in all probability is the comparable, as nicely i ought to've sworn they have been asserting that they does no longer choose a WWE12 considering the fact that they have been going to replace WWE11 alot.....think of roughly that one chum ineffective Island....i can't say something approximately it Skyrim, i've got have been given no proceedings in besides approximately it, and that i'm undecided the place to start, in spite of the undeniable fact that that is basically so epic and no, i'm no longer between the those that have thrown away their lives for the sport, that is achieveable to have a life and play skyrim, I stay my life daily, play skyrim for 40 5-60 minutes each 3 or 4 days (because of the fact I actually have a hectic schedule...i might play on an popular basis if i ought to)

Skyrim, PC is better. Saints Row 3 has pretty much already released the DLC and Skyrim has so much more crap to do in it.

Skyrim

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim game is really intense & requires a lot of thought, but is very rewarding. I spent over 80 hours playing it and while I did finish the main story, there was so much more left to do! If you've never played a Role Playing Game before, this is a great one to start on.

Saints Row 3, only if you played the other two it will be as good!

Source(s): Have all 3 saints row games

Buy Skyrim and then buy GTA V when it comes out. It's gonna be way better than Saints.

• Austin

Skyrim for PC because you can get mods AND use a wired Xbox 360 controller which you can pick up for cheap