Indegestion/acid reflux causing stinging pain over left side of chest?

I have been to the hospital 3 times now. A few months back I got shortness of breath, and freaked out, they said it was a panic attack. They had given me a chest xray and EKG. Both good. The 2nd time, my blood work was great, no blood clots, ekg was fine. Now I went to my doctor and he said I may have asthma. Well... show more I have been to the hospital 3 times now. A few months back I got shortness of breath, and freaked out, they said it was a panic attack. They had given me a chest xray and EKG. Both good. The 2nd time, my blood work was great, no blood clots, ekg was fine. Now I went to my doctor and he said I may have asthma. Well the inhaler doesn't really help, and Ive already been back in the ER last week and again, chest xray fine, however they didn't run an EKG this time. So it's minor asthma or w/e... anyways for the past few days I have felt like I am full, want to burp all the time, like I have a huge knot in my throat. And now every few minutes I have a shooting, stabbing like pain that lasts for a split second accross where my heart is. It's freaking me out... Is that normal with acid reflux? I also of coarse have the accompanied knot in my throat and bubbly stomache.