Help my mum said i cant go to pony club camp!?!?

my mum has paid for pony club camp (its on sunday) but she said if i didnt do something i couldnt go to me in the morning the other day, and i forgot and went to my friends! the next day she said that she would try and help me persuade my dad to let me go coz he just thinks she is giving me empty threats so i will... show more my mum has paid for pony club camp (its on sunday) but she said if i didnt do something i couldnt go to me in the morning the other day, and i forgot and went to my friends! the next day she said that she would try and help me persuade my dad to let me go coz he just thinks she is giving me empty threats so i will never listen and that she cant let me go now. ive been helping round the house to try and change his mind so i loaded the dishwasher and set it off and when mum opened it the next morning it was broken, i also forgot to put the names on top of the envelope things i was meant to do for her so she couldnt post them.
Now i dontr no if im going or not and it is in less than 4 days, if i ask her will it make it worse and what should i ask? i also need to no coz otherwise the person im sharing a tent with needs to find someone else!!
Also she isnt the type of person you can argue with!!

PLS DONT BE RUDE BOUT MY MUM I LOVE HER IM JUST FRUSTRATED AND CONFUSED!!
Update: OMG if ur not gunna help me pls dont comment no offence but i dont really need to no that u love pony club camp!!
Update 2: thanks guys but i swear i wasnt being lazy, if i had remebered i would have done it!! im in the middle of my GCSEs and failed my french oral the day my mum asked me to do my thank you cards, can u really blame me for having a lot on my mind and forgetting??