Is there a way to pay my magazine subscription online instead of sending a check in the bill me late envelope?

I got the Bill me later envelope so is there anyway I could just do it online instead of sending a check in the envelope. It's for a magazine called popular photography.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can pay the bill online using a debit card or a MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover credit card.

    Go the Popular Photography customer service web page:

    and login with your name and mailing address.

    On the next page, click the "Pay My Bill" link in the column on the left hand side of the page. It's the third option from the top under the "Service Options" column.

  • Paula
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

    No, it's not certified. Certified checks are completely different. The paper check send by the bank is still a personal check. Take the returned check to your bank to have the funds restored to your account. Ask for a certified check if that's what the company requires. You will have to pay a fee for a certified check.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.