What would happen if Newton's Laws of Motions without relativistic effects worked in conditions they don't?

I am not very good at physics, but am curious: How do values predicted by Newton's Laws differ in large masses and velocities? How big is the difference and how significant? Can you provide an example, and better, the calculation itself? If Newton's Laws held for gravity, then how would that affect the... show more I am not very good at physics, but am curious:
How do values predicted by Newton's Laws differ in large masses and velocities? How big is the difference and how significant? Can you provide an example, and better, the calculation itself?
If Newton's Laws held for gravity, then how would that affect the structure of the universe?
And how would that also affect the structure of everything we see if it applied at the quantum level?
Please show the different values between those predicted by relativity, and Newton at each level!
Thanks for answering !!!!
1 answer 1