Why cant I see my itinerary on hotwire?

I got a trip to vegas off hotwire and I got an email confirmation with my itinerary on it. In the email it says I can view my itinerary on hotwire but when I go to hotwire to view it I cant log in with my email address. Do I need to wait til it charges my card to login or something? Also, Ive been reading that you dont know what time your flight will be if you use hotwire.. But I selected the flights I wanted and on the itinerary in the email it lists the flights I want with the right times, could it change or something?

I also just read they might change my hotel? I specifically picked a really nice room at the Monte Carlo, will they change it on me?

10 points for a great answer!

Favorite Answer

have never had this problem with hotwire - contact them and ask.....they should be able to resolve your problem. If they change your hotel - COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN

maybe they will change you back - or they will give some type of additional compensation.

-=-

• patton

Hotwire Itinerary

It's a good idea to bring. Also call the day before when using Priceline and Hotwire to confirm your reservation. Hotels in general hate working with Priceline and Hotwire. If the hotel is full and they have to move things around, those are the first people who get messed with.