What do you think this dream meant? (Crazy Dream)?

I was with about 15 other people. We were on teams of three running through an obstacle course. You had to run across a conveyor belt, jump over five toasters (like hurtles), ram your head into the bottom of a TV with a built-in DVD player (Which allowed you to crawl through the TV, and out the top where you would... show more I was with about 15 other people. We were on teams of three running through an obstacle course. You had to run across a conveyor belt, jump over five toasters (like hurtles), ram your head into the bottom of a TV with a built-in DVD player (Which allowed you to crawl through the TV, and out the top where you would insert a DVD), then you had to sit on top of the TV, then do about 15 jumping jacks and crawl back through the TV the opposite way, jump back over the toasters, go back where you began and tag your next team mate. It was a weird crazy dream, and I remember telling the people in the dream how crazy it was. They just looked at me like I was strange (An outsider) that I thought it was crazy. I also got stuck inside the TV and needed help getting out. I wondered how in the world that was possible that you could crawl through the TV, especially without getting electrocuted.

Do you want to take a guess to what this crazy dream might mean? I haven't got a clue. Also, if you would please take a look at this other dream I had. No one gave me a good answer yet. Thanks!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ar6_NU.A5rqZKFVIyjFQHYPsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20120716235331AAudCYu