What community college can I take online managerial accounting in the state of iowa? W/o proctored tests?

Favorite Answer

Adam,

There are many places you can just order a degree online without any test or even attending a class, in fact, you could probably also get a Masters or a PhD...

But if you want to not just waste your money on a useless online program, and actually be competitive in the job market, you going to have to go to class...in an actual campus with buildings.

Here's the thing: Accounting is a growing field that will continue to be in demand, but it's still a competitive job market, so in order for YOU to be competitive, you MUST go to a traditional school so you can get a job.

Also, accounting concepts can be difficult your first time, and its really very much in your best interest to be in the classroom where you can walk-through the problems with the professor. Online courses are a recipe for disaster for a business program. I hope my insight helps, feel free to email me with other questions.

-db.