what differences are there in adobe photoshop cs6 and the cs6 extended edition?

the extended edition is quite expensive so im not sure if i should go for it or the normal one cause theres about 300£ difference for them and i need one for photography so does anyone that has or knows about them tell me what there is in the extended edition and if its worth the extra 300£? thanks in advance! :)

Photoshop CS is primarily for Photographers, Photoshop CS Extended is primarily for Designers/Graphic Artists and also has the capability of handling Video. If you have a valid student card you can buy the software at greatly reduced prices, or maybe a student friend could buy it on your behalf. Just about nobody really needs the latest photoshop CS software, but there's always the "I want it!" Factor. Elements 10 will probably do all you need. Earlier versions are available on Amazon for very little. I have CS5 Extended, which I bought as a very mature student for £190. I have no intention of upgrading, I'll never ever use all the features in it, though I'm currently exploring the Design possibilities.

• Jim

Extended has stuff that is beyond regular photography way too much to explain. If you are asking then you don't need photoshop as it is for professional editing and has tonnes of features you are paying for but will never use.