What should I get clear or metal braces?

I'm 14 years old going to be a freshman this coming year. I have to get braces next Tuesday. I'm very nervous and can't decide weather or not I should get the clear brackets or metal. SO many people have told me clear because you cant see them but I feel you can see them some what. I only have to get... show more I'm 14 years old going to be a freshman this coming year. I have to get braces next Tuesday. I'm very nervous and can't decide weather or not I should get the clear brackets or metal. SO many people have told me clear because you cant see them but I feel you can see them some what. I only have to get top braces my bottom teeth are fine. I am not eligible to get Invisalign because I still have teeth missing. The reason I have to get braces is because my two eye teeth were pulled a little over a year ago (yes I know eye teeth missing at 14?) it's embarrassing. But I'm getting the braces to help pull the two eye teeth down in place. I'm very nervous and have stressed about this every night. I can not decide for the life of me if I should get clear or metal. Are there differences? Is it harder to take care of one then the other? Is there more stuff I can't eat if I choose one? I have a lot of thinking to do and need a little help. Thanks soo much. :)
3 answers 3