"Canadian Women Should Cover Up To Protect Themselves From Sexual Attacks": WTF?

Religious leader in Canada wants Toronto to pass law requiring women to cover up, so as not to temp men to rape them. Claims rape is the woman's fault. WTBleedin'F? Do moslem men have so little control of their penises that every woman dressed in an alluring manner deserves to be... show more Religious leader in Canada wants Toronto to pass law requiring women to cover up, so as not to temp men to rape them. Claims rape is the woman's fault. WTBleedin'F?

Do moslem men have so little control of their penises that every woman dressed in an alluring manner deserves to be raped?

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/07/16/muslim-street-cleric-wants-to-protect-canadian-women-from-sex-assault-by-forcing-them-to-cover-up

Update: Pooh, Yes, the Chasidim have very strict views also. The difference is, though, that where a Chasidic Jewish male will turn his eyes awayfrom am "immodestly" dressed woman, a moslem will try to rape her. That is where the difference lies.
Update 2: _____________ Thanks everyone else for expressing your support. Something MUST be done. If they wish to live amongst us, they must learn to abide by our cultural norms. I've been seeing a new trend in moslem women get ups: They wear normal western clothes, long trousers, long sleeve shirt, perhaps a size... show more _____________

Thanks everyone else for expressing your support. Something MUST be done. If they wish to live amongst us, they must learn to abide by our cultural norms.

I've been seeing a new trend in moslem women get ups: They wear normal western clothes, long trousers, long sleeve shirt, perhaps a size too big, but stylish and fashhionable. Then they take a colourful scarf and tie it around their hair in an attractive manner. I have NO problem with this. It shows an accomodation to our styles, but maintaining their religious constraints.

I just wish more moslems were as accomodating and willing to become members of our society and not voluntary outcasts.

Still don't TRUST any of them though, but that may come... SOMEDAY
Update 3: ______________ Sammy Alaichem, It is a lie that woman are honored and respected in islam. The only respect they get is as a piece of chattle property owned by a man. The respect shown to them is actually to her owner. A widowed moslem woman, or any moslem women without a male champion is at the mercy of all... show more ______________

Sammy Alaichem,

It is a lie that woman are honored and respected in islam. The only respect they get is as a piece of chattle property owned by a man. The respect shown to them is actually to her owner.

A widowed moslem woman, or any moslem women without a male champion is at the mercy of all the local moslem men.

Remember the mad moslem mullah in Sydney a few summers ago who defended the Sydney moslem rape gang by saying "if a plate of meat is left uncovered, you can't fault the cat for getting into it".

If you desire to live amongst us, abide by our norms, or go the fuq home.
16 answers 16