Why do so many women enjoy looking fake? This isn't about women who wear cake makeup or those who?

look fake without meaning to. This is about those women that actually aim for the fake look. Think someone like Snooki. I know so many women who are disgusted by the idea of looking fresh and natural. They want their eye makeup to be dark and heavy. They want to look spray tanned and they want their hair... show more look fake without meaning to. This is about those women that actually aim for the fake look.

Think someone like Snooki.

I know so many women who are disgusted by the idea of looking fresh and natural.

They want their eye makeup to be dark and heavy. They want to look spray tanned and they want their hair to look fake. They want super long and fake looking nails.

Does this ultimately stem from insecurity?

do they feel as though they are not naturally beautiful and so the only way to attract men is to dress like a street you-know-what?

if you are one of those women, please answer cos i want to know
Update: @slick

lol you are not that smart

i have nothing against makeup as long as it looks natural

you didnt even read my post

are you honestly going to tell me that guys find snooki hot? every guy i know finds her ugly