Is there really a difference between Syria and Turkey?

I see no difference between these two Turkey to me is the biggest terrorist country in the world. They kill Kurds everyday, don't give them human rights, put them in jail for speaking Kurdish, put little kids in jail and abuse them, accuse Kurds of being terrorists, rape their women and a lot more. Basically Turkey treats Kurds worst than slaves. And it pisses me off that Turkey is trying to teach Syria democracy and human rights. Turkey is the biggest terrorist country in the world and it is sad that the world doesn't see that. What's your take?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Different Sects of Islam. Islam will kill any other religious people first then kill off their own infidels within the Muslim world. The 'biggest' terrorist country is Iran because the Qur'an (guidebook for Warloards) demands obedience to the Caliph (Supreme Leader). Khamenei has control over several armies spread over the world.

Here is a video made by Khamenei which claims Islam will RULE the world = He will send his many armies to kill infidels throughout the world. == Armageddon?

Iran Leaders: The Coming is Upon Us – Israel Shall be Destroyed! (Watch the Video)

http://atimetobetray.com/blog/iran-leaders-the-com...

• 8 years ago

Read the Novel (Snow) for Orhan Pamuk Turkish nobel prized book writer.Also search why he has been imprisoned in Turkey & why he is longer living there...u will find the answer being told by one of them....i know Turkish & Syrians.so Turkish people says we treat the Kurdish well but the government treat them bad...so if this is true why they don't make any stand?? ↲Regarding the Syrians i heard a lot from Syrians & non Syrians who went there, That people are afraid even to mention a name of any person work in politics.↲Regarding the member who said that Turkey trying to teach Syria democracy...Well Turkey is trying to learn from Iran recently & they develope strong relation

• 3 years ago

I responded a question resembling this..the answer is.. There truly is none. Turks are truly hypocritical. extreme. How do they assume to teach even as they have not realized. it truly is sad. that's a lot worse than the pot calling the kettle black. Turkey IS the most important terrorist u . s . contained in the blue Earth. a minimum of we may be able to work out that.

• I THINK TO SOME EXTENT TURKEY IS DEMOCRAT THAN SYRIA THAT IS WHY WESTERNERS CLOSE TO TURKEY THAN SYRIA. INCASE OF DEVELOPMENT TURKEY IS FAR FROM SYRIA AND FOLLOWS DEMOCRATIC VALUES AND PRINCIPLES IN HER CONSTITUTION. AS YOU MENTIONED TURKEY MAKES WAR WITH KURDS BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHICH SIDE IS JUST-WAR. ONTHE OTHER HAND YOU HAVE TO LOOK TURKEY IS ON THE WAY TO BELONG EUROPEAN UNION EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T SUCCEED.

Source(s): NEWS
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • vivl55
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Turkey is a democracy, Syria is a dictatorship.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.