Jackson Z asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Penis in a knot!! Help me!?

So lets just say i was blessed with a larger member when it comes to penis length. not so much girth, as it is long and skinny like a worm. I was playing around with it in the shower and i tied it into a knot towards the upper middle of the shaft. Like i just looped. Then my sister walked in and she has big **** so i got a little bit of a ***** and it got hard enough to tighten the knot. the blood can't get out so it is stuck hard and it hurts. when i try to unknot it it hurts i almost cried. Please!!! I have to pee so bad and its about to break.. This happened 3-4 days ago and i was too scared to tell anyone. The head is getting a purple-ish color and i can't feel it when i touch it so i think its numb. Please help me I'm afraid my parents will spank me or be mad. I am scared that they will take my world of warcraft away again and last time they did that they snooped through my stuff and found all of my handicapped porn. (which is pretty good by the way). and made me go to confession ( I am catholic) Please someone help me it hurts and i have to pee so bad

I just tried to cut it and drain the blood but now its squirting and oozing. it smells like pee and i don't have to go anymore. don't worry I'm on my laptop in the bathroom and I'm too scared to tell my mom. I think ill be fine! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

ask Zach-he's 17 and got a 7"long penis. been reading about it all night all over the men's health section.

you could try lubing it up with crisco. or your buddy's semen.

Penis Tied In A Knot

Sounds too funny to be True!

just for the sake of you asking a question, I would get a very large container of Ice water and poor it on your penis and testicles slowly, then it will get smaller and when it does you'll be able to untie it.

Just Me!

It would be nice to see a funny picture of it! can't even imagine it!

-

• so what you going to want to do is poop right on it(if at all possible) and wrap it in tin foil ut it in the oven untill fully coked or gooldn brown and then wait for it t cool. when completely cool take out of an and frost with frosting. add decorations if needed. if you cant finish it byyourself have someone help you eat it. perhaps an other man. preferabbly.

goodluck.

Source(s): past experience

There goes the audition for the next showing of Penis Puppetry.

I'm not sure if this is a prank... But if it is not, then, I have no clue, I'm going to say go to your doctor. If not try to oil it up and try to untie it.

Dong done in a knot. Eh? You got a ***** when your sister walked in? Retarded!!!!!

im surprised about ur knot.....but if u r not kidding then the case is serious and i think u should visit a urologist.....but still u can be the 8th wonder..

u got a prince? wow good luck, thats evidence that they expanded the blood line