21. Hank and his son are among the numerous_____ -collar workers who lost
their job recently.
(A) white (B) yellow (C) blue (D) black
22. Our world never stops changing. We have to_____ with the changes of the world around.
(A) keep up (B) turn up (C) move along (D) get along
23. For Ed, it was love at the first sight. Before he knew it, he was head over_____ in love with Hilda.
(A) heals (B) heels (C) hills (D) hells
24. If you don’t know your friend’s room number, just dial “O” for_____ .
(A) opportunity (B) operator (C) omnipotence (D) oracle
25. Teaching is a profession that requires_____ . One has to love teaching to
be a good teacher.
(A) emotion (B) sympathy (C) passion (D) curiosity
26. I found it hard to say goodbye so I took a/an_____ leave.
(A) American (B) Dutch (C) English (D) French
27. Urban Gentry is a highly_____ social club only for the very rich.
(A) excessive (B) expressive (C) exclusive (D) exhaustive
28. Mr. Sinclair always sees the bright side of life. He is the most_____ person I know.
(A) optimistic (B) incredible (C) pessimistic (D) objective
29. If we could_____ 75% of the aluminum cans we throw away, we could save a lot of energy.
(A) reunion and rejoin (B) discover and recover (C) recruit and recycle (D) recover and recycle
30. Taipei’s Mass Rapid Transit is one of the world’s most reliable public_____ systems.
(A) transportation (B) transplantation (C) transmission (D) transformation
- 小咪Lv 68 years agoFavorite Answer
HOPE TO ASSIST WITH YOU!Source(s): illustrated