Hello, I recently purchased a 2002 Toyota Solara Sle 3.0 v6?

Hello, I recently purchased a 2002 Toyota Solara Sle 3.0 v6, it has a code of P1135 it says Manufacturer Specific DTC. what does that mean ? please help, the car was flooded about two years ago, car starts and runs, the tranny shifts really hard and jerks, the rpm stay @ about 1,100 to 1,300, car has only 49k... show more Hello, I recently purchased a 2002 Toyota Solara Sle 3.0 v6, it has a code of P1135 it says Manufacturer Specific DTC. what does that mean ? please help, the car was flooded about two years ago, car starts and runs, the tranny shifts really hard and jerks, the rpm stay @ about 1,100 to 1,300, car has only 49k miles, the cluster has no backlight, the speedometer does not work, the rpm works and so is the rest but not the speedo, the center console the ac electronic unit is not turning on,the stereo does work, the driver power seat is not working, passenger side window does not go down, one headlight is working, the fog lights don't and passenger headlight doesn't work either, the car does not have high beams working, as i have understood the car has been in water in about half of the car, not much of water damage to the interior but a little here and there, please get back to me as I am of need to get this car running and don't know much about electronics and lightning.
Anything would help
Thank You.
Update: unload it? its not a pos, its a good car you dont know you dont say.